A big thank you to Kelly @ Kelly’s Ramblings for nominating me for the Liebster Award. It has been a few weeks since she nominated me, but I am just getting time to post this! I’ve only been blogging for a little over a month now, but this has been the most fun I’ve had in a long time. Getting to connect with other bloggers, readers, and authors has been the best thing about starting this blog. Thank you again Kelly.
- Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award.
- Answer 11 question that the blog gives you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 blogs you think are deserving of the award that have less than 200 followers.
- Let the blogs know you have nominated them.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
Questions from Kelly:
If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
I would want to be an animal that could fly I feel. Maybe an eagle or something cool like that!
What book has had the biggest effect on you? Why?
Mud Vein by Tarryn Fisher. She is a writer and words are her weapon. This book just spoke to my soul, it was super emotional for me to read. I loved the characters and it really just made me think. I still can’t get that book out of my head. We all have a mud vein inside of us we just have to choose what to do with it.
Where is your favourite place to read?
Everywhere! hehe. I read at work, on the couch, in the car, but I love reading before going to sleep the best, it relaxes me like nothing else.
Who is your biggest celebrity inspiration?
Probably Miranda Lambert, she is girl power all day, everyday! I love her attitude and the work she does with animals.
What is your favourite TV series?
I have too many! I love The Walking Dead, Pretty Little Liars (don’t judge me, it’s a guilty pleasure), Gossip Girl, How I Met Your Mother, Lost, The 100, anything on The Food Network.
What is your most highly anticipated book of 2016?
Too many again! Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by JK Rowling/Jack Thorne/John Tiffany, It Ends with Us by Colleen Hoover, A Torch Against the Night by Sahaa Tahir, The Problem with Forever by Jennifer L. Armentrout, The Last Star by Rick Yancey, Heartless by Marissa Meyer
Ebooks or Physical books?
Both! I love the convenience of having 500 books in your pocket, but sometimes you just can’t beat a good paperback.
What is your favourite thing about blogging?
Connecting with people! It has been awesome having an outlet to talk about books, authors, and nerd things. I have met so many great people in just the short amount of time doing this and I can’t wait to meet even more.
If you were stranded on an island, what three books would you want with you?
Mud Vein by Tarryn Fisher, Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover, and Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor (ask me next week and it could change)
Who is your fictional best friend?
Harry Potter! He is so sassy!
What book would you most like to be made into a movie and who would you cast in the leading roles?
I think The Lunar Chronicles would make a badass movie!
11 Facts About Me:
- I rarely paint my fingernails
- I just starting blogging about a month ago
- I have a love/hate relationship with the show Pretty Little Liars
- My celebrity crush is Bradley Cooper
- I feel naked without my wedding ring
- I won first prize in the state fair for something I painted
- I have two jobs
- I am always smiling
- I love the color yellow, but I hate wearing it
- I hate spiders
- I have a cat named Annie and she is my baby
My Questions to my Nominees:
- If you could have lunch with one author, who would it be and why?
- In what ways do you hold yourself back?
- If you had to choose one book to read for the rest of your life what would it be?
- If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to?
- What book has influenced you most?
- If you could live in a book world, which one would it be and why?
- What foreign country would you most like to visit?
- What is your favorite book you’ve read this year?
- What book are you most excited about releasing this year?
- If money was no object, what would you do all day?
- What book would you most like to be made into a movie and who would you cast in the leading roles? (I’m keeping this one from Kelly!)
If you have already been nominated or have no interest in doing this nomination, I understand! 🙂 Link back to me if you do this so I can check out your answers!